Sunday, April 29, 2007

About Me

Welcome! I am a photographer in Eagle, Idaho specializing in children and families. I am a natural light photographer and shoot on location. I have always been a "people watcher," so naturally, I love being behind the camera to capture what I see. I love bright colors and the unexpected. I usually do some traditional shots in each session and then something more unique, to offer my clients a range of choices when selecting their prints. I am a wife (to the most handsome, funny man) and mother (to the most beautiful, smart, and sweet three kids.)  I adore photography and all that goes with it and have been shooting for nearly 12 years.  While I love my camera and my clients, my family is my first priority.  I have limited sessions available, but I am also flexible on times and locations.  Feel free to look around, and if you "like" what you see, like my page on facebook. I look forward to capturing that special moment in time for your family. Please contact me to set up your session. bstonephoto@gmail.com 208.954.4166
- Bethany